A popular rapper, YG has been reportedly arrested for alleged robbery after a raid on his apartment.
According to CNN, American rapper YG was arrested early Friday morning at his Southern California home on robbery charges, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
Sheriff’s deputies arrived at the “Go Loko” artist’s residence in LA’s San Fernando Valley with a search warrant related to an on-going criminal investigation involving a robbery. Deputies took him into custody after inspecting the home, Sheriff’s officials announced in a statement.
YG, 29, also known as Keenon Jackson, is being held on $250,000 bail at the Men’s Central Jail. He is expected in court for arraignment on Jan. 28.
YG is slated to perform in a tribute to Nipsey Hussle with John Legend, DJ Khaled, Meek Mill and others at the Grammy Awards this Sunday.
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Health14 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Education4 hours ago
UNILORIN Announces Resumption of Classes
- Politics14 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Education11 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume
- Metro5 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)