Following the proscription of commercial motorcycles and tricycles popularly known as Okada and Keke Napep in some parts of Lagos, photos of a police van allegedly use to transport people for commercial purpose have surfaced online.
This was revealed in some after-work photos uploaded by a Twitter user @caren_diala.
The user captured moment some Lagosians scrambled to get a spot in a police van.
“I thought it was a joke today at Eko Hotel roundabout when this police van legit pulled over and started loading Ojuelegba. Omo!!! I couldn’t help it”
- Job Vacancies in Multinational Manufacturing Organization –5 Positions
- Power Plant Technician (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Power Plant Operator (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Purchasing Officer in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- HR Officer (Factory) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Politics22 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Politics12 hours ago
BREAKING: APC Suspends Buhari’s Special Adviser,10 Others Indefinitely
- Metro14 hours ago
BREAKING: Gas Explosion Rocks Iju In Lagos
- Crime Watch18 hours ago
APC Chairman Lands In Niger Prison Over Alleged Fraud
- Sex For Grade21 hours ago
S*x Scandal: Inside Details Of Why Ibadan Polytechnic Lecturer Was Sacked