Days after a video of popular actor, Ernest Asuzu where he went shirtless to beg for help on the streets of lagos went viral, the popular actor has revealed why he went shirtless in the video.
The popular actor who has featured along with prominent Nollywood actors disclosed that he went shirtless because he needed financial assistance for his medical condition.
Asuzu declared that he is not mentally derailed and further disclosed in a new video that he deliberately removed his shirt so that Nollywood practitioners would feel his pain.
While soliciting for funds from well meaning Nigerians to enable him to take care of his medical bills, Azuzu disclosed that he is currently down with a stroke and went public with the illness about six years ago.
Recall that a man identified as John Louis on Instagram uploaded a video of the actor begging for alms on the streets of Lagos without shirts and the actor was barely recognisable in the video.
According to Louis, th actor was found begging for alms on the streets of Oke-Afa in Isolo, Lagos. The actor could also be seen in the video nodding in affirmation.
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020
- Admin / Client Relationship Manager at Sauce Factory
- Jobs in Nigeria for Liaison Officer at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Jobs in Nigeria at Olam Nigeria Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainees - Miller
- 2020 National Enterprise Challenge