showing spots where operatives of the Economical and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) allegedly detain suspected fraudsters in Port-Harcourt, the capital of Rivers state have surfaced online.
These demeaning photos were uploaded by a Twitter user @TheRealDayne.
Some Nigerians have taken to Twitter to react and express their grievances over the demeaning photos.
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Education10 hours ago
UNILORIN Announces Resumption of Classes
- Health21 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics21 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Metro12 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)
- Education17 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume