Ademola Adam. October 21 2019
The story has been told of a young man who ‘grew breasts’ like a woman after he took some autism drugs.
Nicholas Murray’s win before a court in Philadelphia paves the way for “thousands of Risperdal cases” pending in the state of Pennsylvania, reports Reuters.
But the pharmaceutical giant said the massive pay out was “grossly disproportionate” and that it was “confident it will be overturned” at appeal.
In his lawsuit, Murray, now 26, alleged that he developed breasts after his doctors began prescribing him Risperdal off-label in 2003 after a psychologist diagnosed him with autism spectrum disorder.
He, like other male plaintiffs in the mass tort litigation over Risperdal, claims he developed breasts after he took the medicine as a child.
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [6 Available Positions ]
- Job for Account & Admin Officer in a reputable company
- Metro14 hours ago
Exposed! Those Who Sponsored Thugs To Disrupt #EndSARS Protests Has Been Revealed(Video)
- Metro8 hours ago
Hunters Join #EndSARS Protest In Osogbo, Offer Them Charms Against Thugs (Photo)
- Metro12 hours ago
BREAKING: Hoodlums Set Police Station On Fire In Lagos (Photo)
- Metro7 hours ago
BREAKING: Angry youths set police station on fire in Ibadan
- Metro9 hours ago
BREAKING: Another police station set on fire in Lagos as Police Bans Protest [VIDEOS]