UNILORIN Graduate And Afrop Singer, Frequencie, drops in to give us all the details on his new project afro culture and what he has in store for his fans. Frequencie decided to go a unique route as he roll out his new EP Afro culture and working towards taking it Global. The Afro pop singer released his debut single hustle hard ft Sean Tizzle and vector produced by kriz Beatz in 2018 and the Wazobia Ep in 2016 .
The Alumnus of University of Ilorin describes the Name ‘Afro culture’ as the beauty of African music that consists of different countries with various tribes having their own unique characteristics from the continent of Africa , and the African Diaspora which is fast growing and recognised worldwide as each day passes by.
The internet has been buzzing latley in anticipation of the ‘Afro culture’ because of the uniqueness of sound one this project.
You can now listen, Download, stream, like and share on all music platforms worldwide.
- Citibank Recruitment 2020 for Treasury Risk Manager
- Latest Job Vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited
- Latest Job in Ogun State for Sales Executives at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria as of September 21st 2020
- Latest Jobs In Agege Lagos for Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
- Education11 hours ago
UNILORIN Announces Resumption of Classes
- Health22 hours ago
COVID-19: FG Issues Fresh Warning As Schools Finally Resume
- Politics22 hours ago
Edo 2020: APC Issues Fresh Directive To Oshiomhole, Others
- Metro13 hours ago
Ex-Minister Allegedly Strips Four Of His Hotel Staff Over N5000 (Photos)
- Education19 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo University Orders Students To Resume