The disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) appears to have returned to work in Lagos.
A video has surfaced online showing a Police Officer allegedly to be a SARS cursing at #EndSARS protesters fighting against police brutality and extra-judicial killings in Ikorodu, Lagos state.
The excesses of the notorious unit triggered nationwide protests.
Many have died or were injured in clashes with hoodlums or offensives by security agents.
In a trending video, some armed men with guns are seen harassing citizens.
Eyewitnesses said they identified some as SARS operatives.
A voice is heard mocking residents who raised their hands and trekked in single file.
The officer with a gun on his hands was saying to the protesters in Pidgin, “Shebi una say EndSARS, God go punish all of una, God go punish una father”.
See video Below
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Job for Public Relation Officer at Westforte Global Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunity for Redistribution Van Sales Executive at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Job for Senior HR Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Job for Loan Officers | Marketers at Revent Global Finance
- FHI 360 Recruitment 2021 for Senior Finance and Administrative Officer