Seven suspects have been arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over an alleged Bitcoin scam.
The suspects were identified as Kufre Miller Okoh, Joshua Tom, Emmanuel Ekpuk Anderson, Pascal Alisiri, Chimezie Umungalaen, Clinton Alisiobi and Joshua Onuigbo.
Reacting to the arrest, the Public Relations Officer of the anti-graft agency, Tony Orilade disclosed that Joshua Tom and Emmanuel Ekpuk Anderson were arrested during an early morning raid at 52/53 Azungu Street, Rumuigbo in Port Harcourt.
Pascal Alisiri, Chimeze Umungalaen, Clinton Alisiobi and Joshua Onuigbo on the other hand were arrested at Intercontinental Hotel in Umuahia, Abia State.
Orilade said the suspects will be arraigned in court after investigation has been concluded.
- Job Vacancies in Multinational Manufacturing Organization –5 Positions
- Power Plant Technician (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Power Plant Operator (Gas Plant) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Purchasing Officer in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- HR Officer (Factory) in a Multinational Manufacturing Organization
- Politics22 hours ago
Check Out The States Controlled By PDP, APC After Edo Election (Full List)
- Politics12 hours ago
BREAKING: APC Suspends Buhari’s Special Adviser,10 Others Indefinitely
- Metro14 hours ago
BREAKING: Gas Explosion Rocks Iju In Lagos
- Crime Watch17 hours ago
APC Chairman Lands In Niger Prison Over Alleged Fraud
- Sex For Grade21 hours ago
S*x Scandal: Inside Details Of Why Ibadan Polytechnic Lecturer Was Sacked